- 10th Sunday after Pentecost.
- Feast-day of the finding of the Body by St. Stephen,
- the first martyr.
- Celebration of the festival of St Nazarius and Celsus,
- martyrs, and principal patrons of the Cathedral Church
- and of all the Diocese.
- Reading of the sermon, spoke about St Nazarius and St
- Monday, feast-day of St Dominic, 2nd confession class.
- Tuesday, feast-day of the Dedication of the Basilica of
the Blessed Mary of the Snow, Greater Double.
- Wednesday, feast-day of the Transfiguration of Our Lord
Jesus Christ, Greater Double.
- Thursday, St Justus and St Pastor, brother martyrs.
- Diocesan Proper. 2nd class.
- Saturday, vigil of St Lawrence of Rome, martyr (without