Bérenger Saunière and The Pulpit
20 November 2015
Revised 24 November 2015
There is absolutely no evidence that Bérenger Saunière demolished his pulpit in September 1891.
This is precisely the reason why mainstream archaeology and the French Ministy of Culture dismiss entirely the subject matter of Rennes-le-Château. Because of such unfounded statements.
The mistake seems to have originated with Paul Saussez in his 2004 CD-Rom, Rennes-le-Château ...in the tomb of the Lords...